InexLux Rent a Car (further Lessor) rents motor vehicle to the Lessee stated on the front page of the Rental Agreement (further Lessee) under the following terms and conditions:
The Lessee signs the Rental Agreement and agrees with the Terms of the Rental Agreement by:
• Accepting the rental rate and the price and other rental terms according to the valid Pricelist to be the part of the Agreement
• Confirming that he is at least 21 years old and that he possesses driving license for at least 2 years
• Confirming to receive the rented vehicle in good condition and with all vehicle accessories and documents
• Accepting to return the rented vehicle on the agreed time and place or earlier at Lessee's exclusive request, late returns will be tolerated for maximum 1 hour, after which starts the new rental day
• Accepting to request change in agreed time and place from the Lessor at least 24 hours before the agreed time of return
• Confirming to immediately stop driving in case the odometer does not function properly and to advise the Lessor of such malfunction
• Agreeing to pay 500km for each rental day in case the malfunction of the odometer is discovered at the check-in
• Agreeing to maintain the rented vehicle protected and serviced during the rental
Not to use vehicle:
a) Under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
b) In illegal purposes;
c) In driving schools;
d) Carrying passengers or goods with a charge;
e) For transport or towing of other vehicles and trailers;
f) Driving in motor races;
g) Carrying animals, explosives, strong scent materials and bulky object that can damage the vehicle;
• Agreeing to use the rented vehicle solely for his private or business purposes and not to rent it or hire to the third party
• Agreeing to drive the rented vehicle by himself or the persons authorized by him, and accepting that such authorized persons will be 21years old with a valid driver's license and will be stated as second driver in the Rental Agreement
• Agreeing not to load the rented vehicle with persons or goods over the manufacturer's approved limit
• Agreeing not to use the rented vehicle abroad without the prior Lessor's consent
• Accepting not to make any changes in rented vehicle's parts, accessories or equipment without the prior Lessor's consent
The Lessee has to inform the Lessor immediately for the damage caused intentionally or by negligence to the tires and underneath part of the car, or any other damage without being involved in a car accident and accept liability for all costs caused by the Lessor's inability to use the rented vehicle during the vehicle's repair in the repair-shop, if the damages were caused by the Lessee's fault. The Lessor will charge the Lessee the compensation for the inability to use the vehicle in the amount of the daily rental price of such vehicle, according to the valid Pricelist.
In case the Lessee does not act according to the terms set in part 1 and 2 of this General Terms and Conditions, he explicitly authorizes the Lessor to compensate all and every damage that may arise from such acting, and further authorizing the Lessor to determine the level of such compensation.
The Lessee will be held fully responsible for the loss of keys and all the vehicle documentation (registration certificate, third-party protection certificate and Green Card) and he will pay 300€.
The Lessor will compensate the Lessee costs of filled motor oil and regular servicing of the rented vehicle (excluding the cost of vehicle washing during the rental time), with a regular receipt of such expenditure.
The Lessee is obliged to pay to Lessor immediately upon request:
• Car rental amount including local taxes, according to the valid pricelist
• All traffic fees caused by improper usage of the rented vehicle including parking tickets
In case of unsettled payment from this contract, the Lessor will initiate judicial proceeding.
Basic rental rate includes Third Party Public Liability Accident Insurance up to the limit set by the country Law, Coverage for accidental and other collision damages on the rented vehicle, but the Lessee will cover 10% participation for the damage, even if it’s not Lessee’s fault. If the Lessee is fully responsible for the damage, he will have to pay for inability to use the rented vehicle during the vehicle's repair in the repair-shop. The Lessor will charge the Lessee the compensation for the inability to use the vehicle in the amount of the daily rental price of such vehicle, according to the valid Pricelist.
When not using the vehicle, the Lessee is obliged to lock it and keep the keys safe, or to activate the alarm if there is one.
During the rental period, the Lessee has to take care of the vehicle, to check oil and water, air pressure and to inform the Lessor about it. The Lessor will compensate the Lessee costs of filled motor oil and regular servicing of the rented vehicle (excluding the cost of vehicle washing during the rental time), with a regular receipt of such expenditure. Otherwise, the Lessee will be held fully responsible for the damage cause by negligent usage.
In third party accidents caused by the Lessee, the Lessee has obligation to provide true personal data, such as valid documents and home address. Otherwise, the Lessee will be held fully responsible.
The Lessee agrees to pay for all expenses (fuel, parking, road tolls, bridge tolls, etc.) during the rent. If any parking or traffic offenses occur during the rent, the User agrees to pay for them. The Lessee is fully responsible for any unpaid parking or traffic tickets which occurred during the Lessee’s rental period.
The Lessee is completely responsible for the damages:
a) On the vehicle that the Lessee or the second driver caused by driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
b) Caused by deliberate action or negligence
c) Caused by driving without a valid driving license
d) If the accident is not reported to the police and if there is no accident report
The Lessor is not liable to compensate the Lessee for losses or damages of personal belongings in/on the rented vehicle.
The Lessee is fully responsible for the damages caused by negligent usage of the vehicle or if the Lessee does not act according to the terms from the signed contract.
The Lessee explicitly accepts to protect all interests of the Lessor and the insurance company in case of an accident in such a way:
• By writing down the names and addresses of all people involved in an accident and witnesses
• By securing the car
• By informing the Lessor about the accident, even if its minor
• Call and wait for the authorities
• By using the fire extinguisher in case of fire
The Lessee is liable for all consequences and damages that the Lessor may have and that arise from his negligence to obey to the rules set in article 16.
If the Lessee does not return the rented vehicle by agreed date, written on the first page of the contract, or does not pay for the rental, the Lessor will press charges against the Lessee and report missing vehicle to the Police department.
Minimal rental period is 24 hours.
Car rental payment is being done in advance, according to the valid pricelist.
• For deliveries/collections outside of Niš
• For biological cleaning, when returning the vehicle extremely dirty
• For all the damages of the inner or outer parts of the vehicle, unregistered in accident report
• For lost key
Any changes to this rental agreement are liable if signed by both parties.
If Lessee covers rental costs by credit card (personal or company), by signing the rental agreement he explicitly agrees that the Lessor can charge the full amount to the credit card.
The Lessor is not liable to compensate the Lessee for losses caused by any rented vehicle malfunction during the rental period or late delivery. The Lessor has right to investigate or check the rented vehicle during the rental period.
In case of any dispute, both sides agree to accept Court of Law in Niš as ruling court
This contract is printed in 2 copies, one for each party, ending with article 26., freely acknowledged and signed by both parties.